Friday, August 29, 2008

Starting a new blog

I don't know how he does it, but he finds me. He always finds me. I don't know how he does it, but it sucks. 

Sigh.

So I took it as an opportunity to actually organize all of my many, many links of faves (an unwieldly list!) and I decided to start a new blog page...one free from prying little eyes of psycho stalkers from myspace.

Anyway, I'm still figuring out how I want to "decorate" it, but I think I picked a template I like and that I can manipulate pretty well. And I want to be more faithful about writing, because I know I'm very, VERY lax in keeping it up. I think I'm just really out of practice in my writing. I can't remember the last time I actually kept up a journal or diary. I want to use my blog as a journal for myself. I'll keep it public (at least until there's a reason not to) so that I'm not anonymous to the other blogs where I comment. Not that I really expect for the floodgates to open up! 

It's 11:40pm and I'm glad I don't have to be up early tomorrow (for once). It's great to not have to work a Saturday, and I think it'll be fun at the wedding tomorrow. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I know I have a ton of organizing that I need to do to as far as my wardrobe goes. Not enough work clothes, not enough storage space. And definitely not enough money at this point. But I really hope that changes soon.

I'm watching The Janice Dickinson Agency on the Oxygen channel. It's pretty hilarious. Of course it makes me feel pretty fat to watch all those models in bikinis! Hard to believe I used to be on the "leaner side" not that long ago. Ugh. I need to get healthier.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails