Thursday, January 15, 2009

He's coming...



Here is a photo of my cute little nephew, Jackson, who I am so excited to meet I can barely stand it. Mariana's due date is in nine days!!! I'm nervous for her, but I know it's all gonna be okay. I get to go be with her when she delivers, along with Mom and Chris. I wonder if he's going to be able to handle it. I wonder if I will! I hate seeing people in pain, and it would be awful to see her suffering. Still, I know that this is just what women do everyday. Everything will be fine.

Jackson looks like he's going to look like my sister. He definitely has her nose...a very cute one! I cannot wait to scoop that little bundle into my arms and look into his eyes. He feels like he's mine I already love him so much.

I'm just very grateful for this day....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails